There is a lot to be handled on the construction site, and for Bjørn Løkse and his team, the use of SmartDok has really made a difference.
– It is like night and day compared to how we worked 15 years ago, says Bjørn, and adds that things are now much easier for the workers out on projects.
– Registering hours, product consumption and events has become a breeze. One click here, a picture there, and voila – in just 5 seconds the documentation is in Anette’s office, says Bjørn enthusiastically.
By collecting the documentation in a user-friendly system, the company saves time, believes Bjørn.
– With SmartDok, we get rid of a number of time thieves, who in turn steal valuable working time from both the worker in the excavator and us in the office, and ultimately, family time.
– All age groups find the system clear, says Bjørn.
According to Bjørn, the fact that hours, item registration and checklists are carried out easily from a smartphone also means that you get paid for the jobs.
– Registering hours and submitting images through SmartDok is critical for us. Otherwise we wouldn’t get paid for the jobs.
But what about office work? Anette Løkse, Bjørn’s uncle who handles administrative work in the company, is equally enthusiastic.
She appreciates that everything is gathered in one app.
– To save time? Oh my God, yes!, she says with a smile.