Managing director Bjørn Kallekleiv has really seen the savings by using a digital documentation system.
With effective use of time registration, checklists and deviation forms, the company catches errors before they occur.
– If a mistake were to occur, it will be well documented, so that it is rectified and the chance of repetition is reduced, says Bjørn Kallekleiv, general manager of Grunnarbeid Vest.
– SmartDok solves the time crunch, really! There are big savings in time.
– When it is easy to find out, it goes straight back to the financial aspect. We spend less time looking for things, and can spend time on what we need to do. At the same time, we receive the hours, product consumption and additional work, so that we can continuously invoice the customer.
– We spend little time managing this.
– The digital aids have helped us a lot in relation to documentation and structure, when invoicing and having control over the documents, and not least for those out in the field. It has greatly simplified our working day!
Time is money for all companies in the construction industry, and if you simplify the everyday life of those in the field and the administration, it will of course be felt on the bottom line.
– We save a lot of time, and this comes back in the form of money. We are saving significant sums!